Omg! Elux Sent The Wrong Bag!

1. I am beyond pissed..Am I cursed this week or what????????FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had delivered the Ursula tote..IN PATENT LEATHER!!!!!! I ordered the reg. leather..as it was advertised on the ELUX site..The reg leather tags are even on this bag by accident.So I call Elux and guess what?they are sold out of MY BAG....OMG...I am about to blow............so mad..the patent is FUGLY!!!!!!!

Can you hear me screaming thru the computer??????????:rant: :rant: :censor:

2. I thought I heard screaming! How is that possible that you are having such bad luck?

3. I am freakin cursed.....
    **burying my head in my Chanel tote...I have a MJ curse on me..SNIFF!***

4. awww hun im sorry, can you keep it and after the sale sell it for more?

5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

this is the patent I just got..Elux is now..cuz I am freakin on them...lol...offering it to me at the Saks discount price of 585- and also sending me a 25 Dollar gc..plus refunding me the 37 dollar shipping..DO I KEEP IT???

6. I paid 820 plus 37 shipping..ARGH...soooooooooo disappointed

7. If you dont like the bag, dont keep it no matter what discount they give you.

8. I would walk away from the bag for a couple of hours, cool off a little
    and then see how you feel.....grrr. frustrating as :censor: though!!

9. Seriously, unless you love it, do NOT keep it!! you will look at it and be pissed off all the time. Let them know you are pissed as hell- you deserve the first one when they get it in stock... FREE

and have them send one my way too!! :amuse:

But really, that is ridiculous!!!!

10. nah..Now Im gonna rebel..piss off PHH and go shopping..LOL...want a new Fall gucci bag..LMAO..OMG...I need some good karma..LOL

11. Jill, don't keep it just for the discount. Elux has really been dropping the ball lately! :yucky:

12. oooooooo MY!! I love the patent! tahnks for posting pics~!!! but everyones so right - If you don't love it, send it back!

13. I am banning MJ bags from my closet for at least a month..I am cursed by them!!LOL!
    I HAVE HAD IT!

14. ouch!!!that hurt my ear.
    send it back!!!!!!

15. sure...did you see the new version of the Hudson?(joking)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice