OMG! Elux just sent me a used looking ring!!

girlsgottoshop

The Shopping Queen
Jan 5, 2006
Well, since I love my sweet mono ring in white....I thought I'd get it in pastel, too. I just got my ring from Elux and it has a big black mark on one of the fleurs that won't come off and a big scratch/chip in the enamel. They were very nice when I called and apologized...will reimburse me for shipping. Luckily, I get free shipping back because I'm VIP. The gal said she'd call the distribution center and tell them to damage it out, so noone else would receive it in the future. Well, I guess so!!!!! :rolleyes: I was so disappointed and now I'm afraid to order anything else from them.

Probably just a defect. Aren't they going to send you a replacement? Their customer service has always been great whenever I've returned anything, I wouldn't worry about purchasing in the future.

Hopefully this was just a fluke.

I also received an item that looked "used". I just bought the speedy inclusion key chain, and it looked like it had scratch marks on the bottom of it. They are always so nice whenever I call to make a return,I just wish the quality control was a bit more strict with expensive items. This has happened to me about 2 or 3 times.

I have had a similar experience with eLUXURY. I received an LV Cup 07 Cap that was severely damaged. They were very nice when I called back but I had such a hard time getting my account credited. They were out of stock so I had to purchase the cap from 866- VUITTON. I finally received my credit after making a formal complaint to LVMH. I don't know if I can ever trust purchasing from eLUXURY again, especially now that I hear of all the problems people are having. I often wonder if they receive all the returns people make to the various stores???

I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can relate because they sent me an obviously used azur speedy 25 a month or so ago. I was so excited when I recieved it but the second I opened the box, I could tell it was used. I called them right away!! The first lady I spoke to wasn't very friendly. She made me feel like thats the way it comes and the check everything and that it must've been a mistake on my part. (But I KNOW my LV and I KNOW when its used.) Thanks to support from PFers, I called back and a very nice guy helped me out. They were out of stock and promised to call me when new inventory came in as I did not want to have to go through the hassle of getting another used bag. They never called back and I saw ladies on the PF had since recieved new ones. THEN, I worried because it took me a bit longer to get the credit. I called and was told they MIGHT reject it because it was used. But in the end, it all worked out wonderfully. I was really satisfied and they did end up crediting me without problems. I would buy from them again because now, I knwo they'll take care of you if it happens again.