OMG! ebay madness! Disney excess!

1. While I was searching eBay, I happened to come across this: a 10 ft tall vinyl Disney chair- for $500! I've seen some pretty weird stuff on eBay, but this might take the cake. Kinda a random post I know but I thought it was somewhat interesting :biggrin: I thought it would make a funny gag gift for someone, ya know? Send it to their house without telling them there's a giant box coming? hehe suprise, suprise!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6629921750&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

disney 1.jpg siney2.jpg disney3.jpg
  2. too bad the seat is ripped. that would make a lovely addition to my game room :lol:

3. OMG that is weird!!! It wouldn't even fit in my apartment!!! LOL

4. Crap, is it bad that I secretly want that?! I think that would be SO CUTE in a disney-themed kid's room.

Ugh, I'm such a kid at heart!

5. that is so cute (and funny!) I'd love to put that in my basement lol!

6. I think that would be awesomly gaudy in someones house!!!! A reupolster would make the chair so much fun!

7. awww. that is soo cute! too bad there's a tear right in the middle.

8. I could see my husbands grandparents owning that. They spend 6 months a year in Disney World. Seriously. LOL we're invited to stay a week with them next year when Markie is old enough.

9. Awww that's way cute! Too bad about the ripping!

And I imagine just SHIPPING that chair would cost more than the asking price hahah :P

10. I was just thinking the same thing ! Imagine the shipping, that would be one large box!! :biggrin:

11. hahah, that's too big.. but its cute..

12. Huge chair. It wouldn't fit anywhere if I got it!

13. You and me both :biggrin:

14. That would be an awesome chair for Santa to meet kids in at Christmas!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice