OMG!! Does this remind you of something???

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
no_image.jpg

Rachel Bowler Bag

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$29.80[/FONT]

Beautiful faux leather bowler bag accented with a polished goldtone snap accents. Features striped lining decoration, top zipper closure, interior cell phone and zipper pockets, and a detachable shoulder strap. 19" L x 15" W (w/handles). Imported.
ProductCode: 1038262958

:tdown::tdown::throwup::throwup::yucky::yucky:

OMG! I can't believe how similar they tried to make that bag look like the Hudson. Yuck!! :yucky:

Here's the pic as an attachment for those who couldn't see it.

Attachments

• rip-off bag.JPG
    rip-off bag.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 48
I was recently in forever 21 accessories shopping (earrings, necklaces)...I was like "look at all the henious fake MJ's! They also have replica baby spy bags!" I am not sure I will be shopping there again, but their accessories are so affordable.

I Dont Know If Anyone Realizes This,but Forever 21 Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Tyra Banks Was Talking About This On Her Show And Was Saying How I Think It Was Ysl Or One Of Those Designers That Are Sueing Them For Their Knock Offs Of Designers Bag. Has Anyone Ever Been In That Store? I Was In There And Their Jewelry Was Like Fading And Stuff.. It Was The Worst...

i saw that bag a couple of months ago. they must be bringing it back! it's pretty much the hot mess version of the hudson. i've seen many pleather accessories, but forever 21 bags look even cheaper than their chinatown counterparts if you can imagine that being a possibility. i know their wares aren't made to last, but seriously, it doesn't have to scream "cheap" either! i haven't been there in awhile although they do have great low priced jewelry. all in all, i can't say knockoffs really bother me. the way i see it, something is always a copy of something else in one way or another.