OMG! Cuteness Alert! Resort Denim!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
So we stopped in today, saw one of our favorite SAs who let us presale our 25% off items (Sig stripe Parchment wristlet for me, Legacy bangle for Mom) and she let us see the new Resort Denim Ali and the Wedge wristlet (which is barely peeking out of the tote in the catalog pic in the latest catalog, pages 72 and 73--someone had pre-ordered them and didn't like it because it does NOT have the legacy stripe lining, it's sorta a light gold color) and OMG...the wristlet...WOW. :nuts::drool:

First, I am not a big fan of the denim, but this might convert me. The wristlet is about the size of the Legacy flap wristlets, and then to make it even better: it's NOT flat! Seriously, it's about 1.5 to 2 inches wide, so you can really get alot of essentials in there! On top of that, I was the first one to open it up (with the cute flap and turnlock) and we were all suprised to see inside (attatched) a coin purse with a French purse type opening (kisslock, I guess they are called.)!!! So now your money doesn't have to float all around! AND last, but certainly not least, on the side is a little tiny blue and white scarf tied to a D-ring! (the same pattern on the tote!) Oh, it was sooooooooooo cute!!! :girlsigh::tender:

So if you are reading the fine print in your catalog, and thinking, $168 for a wristlet? That's why. LOL. It's the "Wedge Wristlet #40313" And the size listed is: 5L x 4H x 2W

Okay ladies, here it is from the Coach Website:

And remember, I warned you it was cute!!

Coach - New LEGACY SIGNATURE DENIM WEDGE WRISTLET

40313_BDEWT-1_d2.jpg
40313_BDEWT-2_d2.jpg

First, I am not a big fan of the denim, but this might convert me. The wristlet is about the size of the Legacy flap wristlets, and then to make it even better: it's NOT flat! Seriously, it's about 1.5 to 2 inches wide, so you can really get alot of essentials in there! On top of that, I was the first one to open it up (with the cute flap and turnlock) and we were all suprised to see inside (attatched) a coin purse with a French purse type opening (kisslock, I guess they are called.)!!! So now your money doesn't have to float all around! AND last, but certainly not least, on the side is a little tiny blue and white scarf tied to a D-ring! (the same pattern on the tote!) Oh, it was sooooooooooo cute!!! :girlsigh::tender:
OK - I did NOT need all these details. I was SURE - and I mean so sure - that I did not want anything from this line and you had to go spill all these nice little details!