OMG Crimson Sophia arrived stuffed in tiny box

That was nice of them. I guess they don't do that anymore or they didn't think that the OP's situation and my situation warranted that. :sad:

It DEFINITELY warranted it - I'm kinda surprised they didn't do something for either one of you because to be honest, I'm more mad about your ordeals than mine. I wasn't even looking for something in compensation. I just wanted them to start sending me items without flaws. At least I don't have to drive far to get to a boutique to do an exchange or return. It sounds like you had to drive and based on the OP's pictures - well that is just nuts...they should've done more. At least overnighting the bags to you guys would've been nice!

LORDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you end up getting this all taken care of. I hate that customer service is a dying art.

Thank you so much. I agree its seems customer service is waning . Its very sad at the cost of the handbags. This was such a beautiful bag to be rolled up and crumpled in a tiny box.

I can't believe that happened! they should have discounted your new sophia for all the y trouble they caused ! Hopefully your new sophia comes soon so you can do your reveal!

It DEFINITELY warranted it - I'm kinda surprised they didn't do something for either one of you because to be honest, I'm more mad about your ordeals than mine. I wasn't even looking for something in compensation. I just wanted them to start sending me items without flaws. At least I don't have to drive far to get to a boutique to do an exchange or return. It sounds like you had to drive and based on the OP's pictures - well that is just nuts...they should've done more. At least overnighting the bags to you guys would've been nice!

Well UPDATE: I received my 2nd wallet today and it was wrong also. I ended up returning two of the same bag and two of the same wallet so I made four trips to the store to return items that were NOT what they were supposed to be as of this morning :sad:

They don't care. UGH

Just wanted to update and let everyone know I received my gorgeous Sophia today. She was nicely packed in an appropriate sized box. I am so happy! Thank you to everyone who commented and made me feel better.:tender:

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

I had absolutely no words for the condition in which the previous bag was sent to you. I'm glad you were able to get this situation resolved and received your beautiful new Crimson Sophia in perfect condition! Enjoy her!