OMG Crimson Sophia arrived stuffed in tiny box

I have to say I notice the packaging has been shoddy lately....I have received bags with no stuffing so they can fit into smaller boxes, all shipped from Jax. My sequin Audrey has creases because of this

I have to say I notice the packaging has been shoddy lately....I have received bags with no stuffing so they can fit into smaller boxes, all shipped from Jax. My sequin Audrey has creases because of this

I think it's terrible with the amount of money being paid. They should never roll and squish a handbag up to fit it in a much too small box. I would have rather had not had box and just shipped it in the fed ex box. That was about the correct size for this handbag.
Sorry to hear about your Audrey. There is no excuse for this.

Surely the next one will be perfect....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I'll bet your SA called which ever store it's being shipped from this time and warned them they better pack it right!!

aww im so sorry that happened to you im glad you went down there and are getting another one hope your feeling lots better too

Thank you. I am feeling better today. I actually got food down. I lost 8 pounds..lol I was about ready to write my will out yesterday.:P

Awww. I know what it's like to feel that way! Glad that you are feeling better. You should call your store ASAP and let them know what happened and that you will be bringing it back. This bag is in limitted quantities, so you should make sure that they put one on hold for you too.
I just ordered the large camel sophia. Hopefully Jax will pack it better than that store did.

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Happy that you have a new bag on the way, they could have at least overnighted it to you though. I would think they would be doing a little more for you. I ordered the crimson patent shoulder bag from JAX and it came with a big crease down the front and I couldn't smooth it out. I ended up exchanging it for the display bag at the store. It looked much better than the one JAX had sent me.

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Happy that you have a new bag on the way, they could have at least overnighted it to you though. I would think they would be doing a little more for you. I ordered the crimson patent shoulder bag from JAX and it came with a big crease down the front and I couldn't smooth it out. I ended up exchanging it for the display bag at the store. It looked much better than the one JAX had sent me.

That is really terrible. They should step up their packing a bit. This was shipped from a store and as someone pointed out it may have been a floor model as well. I was also wondering why tags were cut off and original stuffing missing. Very strange!

Sorry to hear what happened to your bag, and that you had to go through the effort of heading to the store when you're not feeling well. I would be P***ED off too! I stalk the eBay forums and I've seen some bags crammed into too-small packaging, but for a COACH store to do this is just ludicrous.

HI,
Sorry to hear that you got food poisoning! Then the bag that you have been waiting for to be wrapped poorly and crammed in a small box!!! So glad that you will get a new bag! Hopefully it will be packed better! Also that you feel better soon!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Well I am glad you feel a little better, but I know you won't be at ease until you get the new one and it is in excellent condition.
I still say they should give you a free wristlet or bag for having to go thru this today.
Feel Better!

They would never give out anything free no matter what problems they cause! We can dream though....

I ordered a bag (at the outlet, but coming from JAX) not once or twice, but three times! The first one came WITHOUT the shoulder strap, the second one never arrived and the third one had a small white spot on it (all coming from JAX). They gave me a 25% off my next purchase and free shipping.

I ordered a wallet (again at the outlet, coming from JAX) and it came, but didn't have the emblem correctly colored in. I returned it and ordered it again. It should be here tomorrow. I contacted Coach online and they just simply apologized for the numerous mistakes (I talked about all of the above) and nothing else. They didn't care that I had to drive to the outlet three times within about a week because they keep sending crap!

They would never give out anything free no matter what problems they cause! We can dream though....

I ordered a bag (at the outlet, but coming from JAX) not once or twice, but three times! The first one came WITHOUT the shoulder strap, the second one never arrived and the third one had a small white spot on it (all coming from JAX). They gave me a 25% off my next purchase and free shipping.

I ordered a wallet (again at the outlet, coming from JAX) and it came, but didn't have the emblem correctly colored in. I returned it and ordered it again. It should be here tomorrow. I contacted Coach online and they just simply apologized for the numerous mistakes (I talked about all of the above) and nothing else. They didn't care that I had to drive to the outlet three times within about a week because they keep sending crap!

That is so terrible. I believe I read your post about this. When it is their fault and we are doing the running around something is not right. Your situation sounds much worse than mine. Good luck on your new wallet.