OMG Cosmic Flowers....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wish it came in a cles or rond!
    I almost like the pochette, but can't imagine what I would use it for........will this print hold up better than cerise or cherry blossom?!

2. ^^ I'm wondering the same thing... Not too fond of it right now, but I'll see how I feel when I see it in person. I'm definitely interested in at least the scarf, but we'll see. Does anyone know an exact date these are due in stores?

3. I heard April from an SA online, but I could be wrong. I agree, I don't think I would buy anything for my mother or sister as a gift from this life. It just a little "too cute."

4. I really like the scarf!

5. I like the scarf the best, and I like that the bags have feet on the bottom, but thats about it- wonder what the pricing will be?

6. ^^According to the link, the USD prices are about $1200+ for the totes, and about $550 for the pochettes. It doesn't indicate the price of the scarf or other items, though.

7. I love the totes!! I want one yet at the same time I need to get a tote for school NOW so I can't wait until April :sad:

8. I think the tote is over priced....basically it's a neverfull unless I'm missing something. That being said, the scarf is very cute and the actually think the pattern is interesting.

9. ME TOO!! I really want there to be a cles. I change mine like everyday-most useful thing ever!

10. Not as much a fan of the bag print, but the flower scarf is AMAZING - it's so great to see some of the Murakami stuff make a come back!

11. I would love to see some SLG's! It's cute....but not overwhelming me yet.

12. I am not a fan of the bags, but the scarf is cute I agree.