omg consignment find

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
omg hello , ok i usually dont hang around here but lately i have been having a chanel obsession.

i went to my local consignment store and walked away with the most beautiful chanel calf skin little snow white flap with silver hardware !!

the code inside says 10399683

and it seems to be an older model because the inside has chanel written all over it something like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chane...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1318

i will take pics as soon as i can there is only one problem !

the only problem is that the white is a little dirty!

i live in the new york area.. any suggestions of where to get it cleaned?
i called chanel on 5th and they told me that it will be roughly $110 and it takes 6-8 weeks !!

omg im excited and overwelmed ..so please please help
and i will post pics asap

aahh!! what a cutie!! im sure some ladies from NYC, can help u out with a place to clean ur bag. ther was a lady who was from nyc, Who bought her olsen tote, and getting it clean sumwer. u can check her thread out. il post a link here.

It's called Valentine and came out in Act I, S/S 06. I have the same bag in yellow! It's a great find and I hope you enjoy using it!

It's called Valentine and came out in Act I, S/S 06. I have the same bag in yellow! It's a great find and I hope you enjoy using it!

MIffy27, please please please can you look at these pics and compare it with your bag.
also, if possible can you either post a pic of your bag here or email it to me to
xxxx

thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
25p7lmg.jpg