OMG! Can't believe I get to reveal my HG!!!!

whoknowsx

Oct 24, 2013
Have you ever had a HG but didn't realize it until a few days before?

I purchased my first chanel a few years ago but didn't really get into it until the last year. I've acquired 6 bags in 6 months (and have officially drained my bank account). Honestly my life has been a bit of a mess and these bags have been means of coping. Any whoo.. I never did a reveal because while I love them, it just didn't have the energy to do so. This bag is different.

I asked in another thread about what blue bag I should purchase. See, I LOVE blue. My Navy goyard St. Louis GM has been worn to death. But still I wanted another bag -- a different bag. I contemplated various blue bags, and researched each of them. I wanted a bag that could be worn casual, was durable, and would still make me swoon. I called various chanel boutiques and I realized the bag I wanted many not be found for a long long time. So I hit eBay! This bag was new with tags, and I just knew it had to be mine.

It is love at first sight

Are you ready for a reveal?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391646737.300477.jpg

Excuse my attire. I was changing out of work clothes but then decided that I must try the bag on first.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391647341.350351.jpg

I seriously think I'm a reissue convert. I love the length of the chain, love that it's understated, and love the feel of the bag.

I am soooo sooo soooo happy!