OMG! Can't believe I get to reveal my HG!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you ever had a HG but didn't realize it until a few days before?

I purchased my first chanel a few years ago but didn't really get into it until the last year. I've acquired 6 bags in 6 months (and have officially drained my bank account). Honestly my life has been a bit of a mess and these bags have been means of coping. Any whoo.. I never did a reveal because while I love them, it just didn't have the energy to do so. This bag is different.

I asked in another thread about what blue bag I should purchase. See, I LOVE blue. My Navy goyard St. Louis GM has been worn to death. But still I wanted another bag -- a different bag. I contemplated various blue bags, and researched each of them. I wanted a bag that could be worn casual, was durable, and would still make me swoon. I called various chanel boutiques and I realized the bag I wanted many not be found for a long long time. So I hit eBay! This bag was new with tags, and I just knew it had to be mine.

It is love at first sight

Are you ready for a reveal?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391646737.300477.jpg

2. Open it:smile: can't wait!

3. I bet it's gorgeous!! Let us see!!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391647195.733839.jpg
    This is going to seriously eliminate a few choices

5. And since I'm not one to let anyone wait and also can't contain my excitement ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391647243.699625.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391647255.249636.jpg

6. Excuse my attire. I was changing out of work clothes but then decided that I must try the bag on first.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391647341.350351.jpg

I seriously think I'm a reissue convert. I love the length of the chain, love that it's understated, and love the feel of the bag.

I am soooo sooo soooo happy!

7. Congrats babe! Show us more pictures when u carrying it:P

8. Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you!

9. Congrats on your HG! Is your bag 226/227? What a lucky find ;)

10. Congrats on your lovely 2.55 blue beauty.

11. Congrats!! I love blue too!

12. I love it!! Congrats!!

13. Congrats on your reissue. Isn't it such a wonderful feeling to find the perfect color?!

14. At one point I knew how to group quote -- can someone remind me!!!?

Thank you guys! I'm truly in love! I can't stop smiling!!

15. Lovely bag!