Omg- cannot decide!!

Good lord TE, you have a lot of restraint. If I had the access you have to the bags, I'd have every single Fall bag in every single color! And BTW I think the Butane Jane is an awesome bag. I'm planning on a Truffle one once it becomes available. Is the truffle going to have brown or black trim/straps?? I'm going to use it as a laptop bag!

Last edited:
I get enough stress with my crazy husband's mood swings and trying to work from home with three kids. I dont need any more stress. I had better just get both bags and relax LOL!

It's true, you can't have too many blue bags! Above all else, though, you MUST get a bag you love. It's not worth the regret to miss out on a bag you truly, deeply and madly want, then have to kick yourself for years after.

My vote (of course) if for a Butane Jane in Blueberry! I mean in my own opinion it is the COOLEST bag, and I cannot say that I won't be getting one too. I didn't use my Butane Jane enough until I got a Low-Tech Messenger and now I use that detachable cross-body strap on my Butane for longer treks. I love that bag though :smile:

I also kind of want this one in blueberry... but its a late November delivery. Should I get the butane Jane in blueberry now or wait for this beauty? (No, tygerKitty, I cannot get both.)

http://www.tanobag.com/Images/4145_l.jpg

I don't know!!!! That one is SO gorgeous... is that sort of like Craig's Bliss?

Is it for sure going to be produced? :confused1: I mean you wouldn't want to miss out on the butane jane (which it sounds like you love) waiting for a bag that isn't going to be made?!? :Push: Eek hard choice... that bag looks amazing in blueberry though!

I don't know!!!! That one is SO gorgeous... is that sort of like Craig's Bliss?

Is it for sure going to be produced? :confused1: I mean you wouldn't want to miss out on the butane jane (which it sounds like you love) waiting for a bag that isn't going to be made?!? :Push: Eek hard choice... that bag looks amazing in blueberry though!

Yeah I lurve that bag. I would die if it wasn't produced. And I completely agree about waiting for a bag that never gets made. Such a dilemna.