OMG!! Can you say purse ban?

Blackbirdie

Nov 18, 2006
Here's a little story for your enjoyment...I was running some errands after work today and thought I would just "pop in" to ask the SAs if they knew which Bal bags they had ordered for next season when I saw IT. A gorgeous, smooshy, glimmering cafe part time with GH. Next thing I know, I'm walking out of the store with a new bag (I have no self-control) :tdown:. I absolutely love it, but it has to be my last for awhile. Guess I'll be living vicariously through all your fall purchases. Just thought I'd share. Have a great night!

Well, no one can resist the glimmer! :tup: :P

I can imagine that your new baby is absolutely stunning. I LOVE GH PTs!! Congrats, and please post pics!!!!

Well, I want to see pics since I won't see any after this for a while!:graucho: Well, you'll just have to buy some accessories for Fall since they aren't as much as a bag!:P

We have all been there! :rolleyes: Sure, you were just going to look, uh huh, we have heard that all before!!! :P LOL! Enjoy your new bag, I'm sure it's gorgeous!!! Post Pictures please!! :yes:

The Cafe Part Time with GH is STUNNING!! I dont blame you one bit for not having self control for that one.

I almost walked away with one from Holt Renfrew in Toronto. The only thing that stopped me is that their prices are WAY inflated. I guess thats a good thing sometimes