OMG!! Can you say purse ban?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a little story for your enjoyment...I was running some errands after work today and thought I would just "pop in" to ask the SAs if they knew which Bal bags they had ordered for next season when I saw IT. A gorgeous, smooshy, glimmering cafe part time with GH. Next thing I know, I'm walking out of the store with a new bag (I have no self-control) :tdown:. I absolutely love it, but it has to be my last for awhile. Guess I'll be living vicariously through all your fall purchases. Just thought I'd share. Have a great night!

2. Well, no one can resist the glimmer! :tup: :P

I can imagine that your new baby is absolutely stunning. I LOVE GH PTs!! Congrats, and please post pics!!!!

3. Well, I want to see pics since I won't see any after this for a while!:graucho: Well, you'll just have to buy some accessories for Fall since they aren't as much as a bag!:P

4. Luckily I don't live anywhere near any store that even remotely carries Balenciaga bags. You go girl!

5. The Cafe is awesome. I had a Cafe City but I sold it, still kicking myself for that.

6. Pics!! CONGRATS!!!

7. AWESOME!!!! Congrats, can't wait to see your pics!

8. purse ban? never heard of that word :P. hee hee. congrats girl on your bag. can't wait to see your pictures.

9. purse ban...? :whistle: yeah RIGHT...!!! :P if you got the cafe that easily u're gonnabe a pushover when the fall colours come...!!! :roflmfao:

10. you know there is always this one more color on your list you must have, or that one more bag before your ban. sigh! :crybaby: can't win either or.

11. Congrats on your new purchase!!
    Pics!! We need pics!!:graucho:

12. We have all been there! :rolleyes: Sure, you were just going to look, uh huh, we have heard that all before!!! :P LOL! Enjoy your new bag, I'm sure it's gorgeous!!! Post Pictures please!! :yes:

13. This is exactly why I have to stay far away from NM's. I've never been to that store without walking out with a Bbag! Congrats on your new PT!

14. The Cafe Part Time with GH is STUNNING!! I dont blame you one bit for not having self control for that one.

I almost walked away with one from Holt Renfrew in Toronto. The only thing that stopped me is that their prices are WAY inflated. I guess thats a good thing sometimes

15. Lol! Mmm no I cant say purse ban! I want to see pics please! Congrats on your purchase!