OMG - Browns has the Taupe Wisteria!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. it's beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

2. How exciting! Thanks for the heads-up!

3. Wow!

4. It says there just around 1100 pounds. Hm.. Does Browns sell authentic bags? I called Fendi Paris and this bag is going for 1980 euros. It can't be that far off in UK.

5. Yes Tammy, Browns sells authentic bags. It's a big department store in London. I have bought a few items from them in the past. I was also surprised at the price, I thought it would be a lot more.

I think Fendi prices have gone down generally since last season. I bought a green spy from Fendi at Selfridges in December and it cost £1150. I just bought a choco spy from Harvey Nicks two weeks ago which cost £1085! The B.bag was > £1000 when it launched but is now selling for £955.

It's a fanstatic price if I had some spare cash I'd grab it before they realise they may have made a pricing error :smile:

6. Hmm..you're right, Estile. Browns does sell authentic stuff. I just can't believe the price though. It's way too low, even for a price reduction. I hope it's a mistake. Grab it quick before they realise their mistake!!! :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

7. I was wondering how this color looks in person......has anyone seen it?:yes: :yes:

8. Ew......that's doesn't look too good. I don't like it!

9. ï saw in person.. didnt speak to me.. i guess it was dead

10. I totally agree with you.I thought it's so gorgeous in the picture but when I saw it IRL, the color is quite dead as you said. The tan Wisteria is still the best color for this model.

11. I haven't seen this bag in person but the color looks dreary, let's hope it looks better IRL?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice