OMG! Beauty! Would you...?

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Get the alma in epi electric in black? I saw it IRL and it's absolutely stunning! :nuts:

Check out the line here if you're not familiar with it.
http://www.ilvoelv.com/2009/12/louis-vuitton-epi-electric-collection.html/

I am thinking of it... but what do you guys think about the versatility? Would it be hard to wear? Is it high maintenance? Will patent leather look dated or is it classic?

Tell me what you think, esp if you have it. :biggrin: TIA!

do it! :smile: if you mean the new regular alma size, then by all means! i have been waiting for it to be released in this size for months now and recently saw it in person. stunning. i will be getting one, too, once i am able to in about 2 months.

i generally do not advocate for patent leather or anything shiny/glittery except in small doses, but the fact that it's an alma, a super classic shape, and in black, a super classic color, makes this bag eye catching without being overtly flashy.

My first love for LV started when i looked at Alma in Ebene but it was sold out the time i went to get it.I saw the alma in epi leather in one of the stores and it was very cute.It looks very neat and no one can recognize its Louis vuitton unless they know the brand.I personally liked the Alma in ebene than epi.But if you are determined to get Alma in epi, then i would say go for this color.The leather looks great and i do not think its high maintenance and it never looked heavy to me.