OMG Authentic designer bags at Ross :o

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I have never seen this at Ross, I was at Ross yesterday looking for gym gear and I saw a bunch of nice leather bags, they had Furla, Cole Haan, Dooney, Michael Kors, some more I cant remember. They were between 150-190 and they were in excellent condition. They were by the door right in front of the security guy and the registers. :roflmfao:

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Wow - at Ross! I usually don't go there because they rarely have anything remotely "designer" - I'll have to check my local store out - maybe tomorrow - they're right by TM Maxx so I can check out both!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I know Susie, I always get my nike gym clothes from Ross :P i was there and I was suprise too. I usually go to my tjmaxx but they rarely have something good, the marshalls in my city is good but so damn far.

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
Ross?!?!?!? My Ross is the bottom of the bottom of the pile of barrels.

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
Oh my! Time to go to Ross. Everytime I go, I walk out with nothing. Maybe they have new buyers and better merchandise now.

more_CHOOS

Sofa King on a Ban!!
Mar 18, 2008
I live in my Louboutins
A couple of Rosses where I'm at have Coach, DB, Cole Haan, Michael Kors and Furlas all between 99-$250. I don't wear any of these brands so I just pass them. I've seen them at the one in Southlake, TX, Euless, TX and the one off 75 and Beltline in Richardson.

doctorj!

Aug 27, 2008
A local TJ Maxx here carried Valentino shoes for a while. But the sizes were all in the 6-7 range.

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I *might* buy something and try to sell it :rolleyes:..... I always say this and I either end up returning or giving the stuff away. I see sometimes very nice shoes on sale and I think to myself, mmmm this would sell for a lot and I always pass on them just to later realize that they sell for a good amount of money on ebay.:faint: