OMG at Lindsay Lohan's Birkin

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Speechless :weird:

2. Is than an Hermes? If so, not pretty IMO - and I love animal prints! Yuck...

3. Thats awfull.. i know we have said many a time but tis true money cant buy taste!!

4. Not a Hermes in my book, but it looks fun.

5. I dont think it's real birkin.. And I'm being honest, I think the bag looks ugly :sad:

6. that's not a birkin!!! I am not wrong, it is a ralph lauren

7. That bag definately attracts attention! Its one of those bags you can only wear with one or two outfits.

8. I like it. I would definitely wear it.:biggrin:

9. I don't mind it and agree that it's a RL. :smile:

10. It is Ralph - It's a bit much for my taste and I too love animal prints!

11. It's RL Ricky bag! I think on Polo site the bag is US$2400.00 + !!!:nuts: I don't think it's worth it but she prob. got it for free anyways!!!:unsure:

12. It looks like it is too heavy for her- she is definitely straining trying to carry it.

13. Yep LV Addict is right. It is not a Birkin or Hermes for that matter it is RL.

14. The style looks awfully a lot like birkin! I wonder why RL chooses to make a bag like that. It's like a birkin, modified..

15. that's definitely Ralph Lauren Ricky bag..

and the price for a regular leather is $3000... It really wants to be in the same stature as a birkin BUT it can't!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice