OMG Artsy in Azur!?!

LouisLVer

O.G.
Jul 14, 2010
:crybaby::crybaby:I really do have to cry. It is so beautiful. I have always loved the bag shape, but couldn't find a print/material that I lvoed. The handle is so divine next to the light print. But now the choice becomes Azur Artsy or Epi Electric Alma in Noir?

pursesgalore said:
The Artsy Azur is a beautiful bag! I'm just to scared I'll get something on it!

Lol something on it like what? The canvas is easy to clean and the only vachetta is the handle. I would def rock this bag without a worry lol

Tough decision as both are beautiful bags! Get the one you will get more use out of. Then enjoy it for a while. You can always get the other bag later on.

Hmmmm, I'm not a fan of the Epi line whatsoever.. But love the Alma shape soooo much! Do you have an Alma in any other line?

Hmmmm its hard to decide since so bags are sooooo different! I think I would still go with the Artsy in Azur... I need to see it in person though! I'm a little biased I guess just because I don't like Epi and am dying for an Artsy MM.. think I'm gonna go with the Monogram though.

Also, it sounds like you reallyyyyy love the Artsy, so then I think you should go for it. :P

Like I said I've been dying for an Artsy MM in Mono, but recently chose a Vernis Alma instead. I love my new Alma but am just waiting for the Artsy. I looooove it, so good for everyday.. and the Azur is stunning!