OMG.. Anna Nicole Smith' Son Dies at 20 & New Baby w/in 3 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

CityGirl9

I ♥ Louis Vuitton
Mar 31, 2006
This is SO very sad and my heart goes out to her and R.I.P Daniel. :crybaby:

From Perez

Anna Nicole Smith recently made headlines when she announced that she was pregnant. Now, the Trim Spa spokeswoman and former Playboy Playmate is going to be making news again - this time because of the sad death of her son, Daniel (pictured above, in the background).

Trim Spa just posted this message on their website:
In Loving Memory DANIEL WAYNE SMITH​

1984-2006​

September 10th, 2006 - Today, our dear friend Anna Nicole Smith lost her son, Daniel. Many of the team members at TRIMSPA were fortunate to have shared time with Daniel over the past 3 years and know that he was Anna's pride and joy, and deeply loved. He will be missed.​

Please keep Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern in your thoughts and prayers. We also request that media allow Anna and Howard, and the many who loved Daniel, time to mourn his loss. Please address any media inquiries to Robin Bonnema at TRIMSPA's Public Relations department.​
At this moment, no additional details or cause of death is known.
Nothing is sadder than a life cut short. Our heart genuinely goes out to Anna Nicole during this very difficult time.
Update:

Anna Nicole just posted this message on her website, AnnaNicole.com:
In Loving Memory DANIEL WAYNE SMITH​

1/22/1986 - 9/10/2006​

On September 7th Anna Nicole gave birth to a healthy 6 pound, 9 ounce baby girl. Her son Daniel was in the Bahamas with her to share in the joy of his baby sister when he passed away suddenly on the morning of September 10th. We have yet to learn the cause of death but do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor.​

Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being. Please do not make any press inquiries at this time so that Anna Nicole can grieve in peace.​
This is devastating!

Status
Not open for further replies.