OMG....A Birthday Surprise From Some Bal Girls....

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
WOW....so I came home last night late after school and doing some decoration shopping and a little box was on the table waiting for me. I had no clue what it could be because I knew none of my Christmas orders could be in yet! I thought maybe it was one of my RAOK presents from another RAOK.

So I greedily tore into the box and out pops the best little blue box in the world....oh yes ladies...we all know what a blue box means TIFFANY!!!!

OK...so now I'm stunned...I'm thinking maybe my hubby ordered something and he goofed up and addressed it to me when it's really a Christmas present. I checked with him and he said 'nope'. So I read the card...and OMG you guys....this was really too much!!!

In the card it said:

Dear Twiggers, Happy Birthday!
Sorry for the late present, but us girls would like to show appreciation for what you've done for the Balenciaga sub-forum on TPF!

Oh WOW....I opened the box and the most beautiful necklace was inside....I have a couple pieces from the Heart Tag collection...and this was a necklace that had a bunch of little tiny hearts on it...and some were even stamped (so tiny!!) with the 'Return to Tiffany' on it!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO Rensky 'R', Kirsten, Addy 'L', Simona7 'S', gro3602 'G', and annanas 'A'!!!! You guys....really...thank you!!!!! This is so sweet!! And I'm wearing it to school today!!!

OK...pics.....

100_0103.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0107.jpg

100_0106.jpg

Sorry for the crappy modelling pic...LOL

100_0109.jpg