OMG! $3k LV left..........

Phew...I am happy to hear that your bag arrived safely, but I would have been so mad! The seller definitely should have refunded your shipping, no question. I am glad you finally have your dream bag!

At least you got the bag and I am happy for you.

Did the seller ever refund the extra postage? How much extra was it???? Can you post pix? I am so interested in this bag now!!!

how greedy was that seller?!
my gosh, he or she already made about a $1K profit but that wasn't enough! they had to scr*w you with the postage too?! :cursing:

how much postage did you have to pay for the special delivery service?

WOW you are LUCKY!!! I would definitely have gone through Paypal to get my postage money back, though, that is unacceptable! It's actually against ebay policy to charge more than the actual shipping cost!

WOW you are LUCKY!!! I would definitely have gone through Paypal to get my postage money back, though, that is unacceptable! It's actually against ebay policy to charge more than the actual shipping cost!

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts!! :heart: The seller charged me something like £25 postage (which is expensive but i didn't mind paying it i wanted to get the bag safely) I left him a neg feedback when he didn't reply to me at all. He hasn't yet left me a feedback at all.

I will post pics when i can get me camera back from my mum. Thanks again everyone :heart::wlae:

Dl- unbelievable, hideous that your $3000 bag was sent by normal post. delighted you got it okay.

FYI- for any future purchases of that value, sending recorded is no good either. Recorded only insures up to £34, and isn't trackable. Yu would need it sent by 'special delivery' with extra insurance, though I am unsure if special delivery insurance goes any higher than £1000. If it doesn't it would have to be UPS or a courier like that.

Good for you leaving a neg, its horrendous such a valuable item was set through the post.