OMG 3 Celines in 2 days: Oversized Trio, Large Trio, Wallet REVEAL!

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
I've gone off the deep end for sure. I've been lusting after the Trio for months now, and finally decided to take the plunge and get a Large (preferably burgundy). But I called all the boutiques in Paris and nobody had a single one. Thinking the regular size would be too small for me, I somehow ended up buying an Oversized black because I just couldn't resist how beautiful it is (I love big bags). Then today, I happened to be passing by the Victor Hugo boutique and I stopped in to have a look at their Trio colors. She showed me what they had (red, light blue, and ivory). Then I said, just for the hell of it, "Do you happen to have the Large size?" And she said, "yes, just one burgundy." Needless to say I didn't even hesitate. And to top it off, I threw in a wallet because mine is too huge to fit even in the Large Trio.

So here are the reveal photos. I'm still debating whether I will keep both. It's a lot of money which I don't really have, but hey, YOLO. And I can always sell one later, right?

Black Oversized Trio (1300 euros):

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I can totally understand your dilemma as both looks great on you! If I HAD to pick one to keep it would be the oversized trio because I love big bags but that is my personal preference. So I guess I am not much help after all! :P

I just realized that the shop where I bought the Oversized doesn't accept returns, so I'm stuck with it! I may change my mind and sell, so I'll keep it in the dustbag for the time being. But I really, really do love it.
In the meantime, I'm already using the Large :smile:

bellsbells said:
I've gone off the deep end for sure. I've been lusting after the Trio for months now, and finally decided to take the plunge and get a Large (preferably burgundy). But I called all the boutiques in Paris and nobody had a single one. Thinking the regular size would be too small for me, I somehow ended up buying an Oversized black because I just couldn't resist how beautiful it is (I love big bags). Then today, I happened to be passing by the Victor Hugo boutique and I stopped in to have a look at their Trio colors. She showed me what they had (red, light blue, and ivory). Then I said, just for the hell of it, "Do you happen to have the Large size?" And she said, "yes, just one burgundy." Needless to say I didn't even hesitate. And to top it off, I threw in a wallet because mine is too huge to fit even in the Large Trio.

So here are the reveal photos. I'm still debating whether I will keep both. It's a lot of money which I don't really have, but hey, YOLO. And I can always sell one later, right?

Black Oversized Trio (1300 euros):

YOLO exactly! i would keep the black one coz the size seems perfect actually. and the yellow wallet is such a fresh color! i want a celine wallet for myself now...

OK everyone, opinions are totally split so I have to keep both!
Can anyone point me to a thread here about resale value of pre-loved Trios? I'm just curious how much I can expect to get if/when I decide to sell.

How nice to be in Paris! I love that city! ;)

Resell value of large trio is abt 600euros since you got it at 800euros. Congrats on all your buys btw!

Thanks very much!

Congrats on your findings.
But i do not understand why Resell value of large trio is €600.
Where did you get that info from?
A small Trio cost €600-€650 so why would a large trio be cheaper?

Congrats on your findings.
But i do not understand why Resell value of large trio is €600.
Where did you get that info from?
A small Trio cost €600-€650 so why would a large trio be cheaper?

If i didnt mistaken, she was asking what would be the resale value of a large trio if she wants to sell the trio privately to another owner. Usually resale value of preloved items is lower, because its second-handed and used.