OMG 3 Celines in 2 days: Oversized Trio, Large Trio, Wallet REVEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
I've gone off the deep end for sure. I've been lusting after the Trio for months now, and finally decided to take the plunge and get a Large (preferably burgundy). But I called all the boutiques in Paris and nobody had a single one. Thinking the regular size would be too small for me, I somehow ended up buying an Oversized black because I just couldn't resist how beautiful it is (I love big bags). Then today, I happened to be passing by the Victor Hugo boutique and I stopped in to have a look at their Trio colors. She showed me what they had (red, light blue, and ivory). Then I said, just for the hell of it, "Do you happen to have the Large size?" And she said, "yes, just one burgundy." Needless to say I didn't even hesitate. And to top it off, I threw in a wallet because mine is too huge to fit even in the Large Trio.

So here are the reveal photos. I'm still debating whether I will keep both. It's a lot of money which I don't really have, but hey, YOLO. And I can always sell one later, right?

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.