OMG $3,100 cellphone bill! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
kattiepie said:
Ohh... :sad: MSN messenger.. Ack. :amazed:

How are your parents dealing with this Cindy? I see in your profile that you're 16, right? Are you going to pay for it all? :shrugs: I remember when I first got my cell phone at 14, I went over like $200 (too much talking and not enough minutes! those cell phone plans were expensive back then!!) and my mom FREAKED out :wtf:. I learned my lesson realllll fast. :upsidedown:

Good luck! :flowers:
They arent home yet.
My dad works from 6 am to 1 am, my mummy from 8 am to 2 am.

In all seriousness, if you really do send 500 messages a day, you may want to speak to a therapist. That screams addiction/compulsion to me, if you're sending a text message every 30 seconds.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :lol: :lol:

This is cracking me up....how in freaking hell can you text that many times in one month??? Holy :censor: I don't even send that many emails in a month.
My thumb can't even go fast enough to type one message every 10 minutes...and someone calculated 1 every 30 sec. :roflmfao:
Aren't your hands sore??!!??
Are your parents going to scream at you for this???
WOW....I'd probably kill my kid...or drag them to McDonalds the next morning to get a J-O-B!

LOL, its not that we dont believe you its just..as absurd amount of money. But hey, if you (not your parents) have the money to pay for it then consider it a lesson learned. May want to look at providers who have specific data plans for large amts of internet browsing/text messaging.

OK sorry cindy....but wow.
If the phone is in your name you need to call ASAP to your phone company. Have them change your plan immediately to unlimited texting (both sending and receiving) and have them back-date it to last month's bill.
They WILL do this. I have had them do it multiple times when I got out of control in the past.

Ahhh...this is why I do a contract pay-as-you-go plan. It controls me!

Status
Not open for further replies.