OMG $3,100 cellphone bill! :(

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys, I just got my cellphone bill and it was $3,100 dollars!!:wtf::wtf:
    The bill is just for my phone, it's ridiculous. Im so sad there goes my clothes allowance! I think I should contact Guiness World Records.:lol:
    I have the $200.00 dollar plan and I cant believe I went over it like 15 times!
    :rant::crybaby:

I just want to say that it is not a joke at all. I went over by 6,000 minutes, and sent 27,000 text messages.:wtf:

2. OMG!!! Who have you been talking to and for how long!?!

3. Omg!!

4. OMG!!!!:wtf: Im having a heart attack for you right now. Phew, if that were my bill Id be paying for funeral expenses too:lol:

5. No, come on this is a joke! You just wanted to get our attention.

6. WOW!!! You need to call them ASAP and find a new plan that is better suited to your needs! THat is ridicuous! Im on the phone alot as well...but I think you may have beat any record I may have had!!!!!!!

7. WOW! time to change cell phone companies!!! OUCH!

8. :roflmfao: i just pee'd in me pants!!! :roflmfao:

9. HAHAHAHHAA :lol

10. OMG how much do you talk on your phone? Are you sure the phone company didn't make a mistake?

11. Seriously? How is that even possible? A $200 plan would allow you huge amounts of talking time. I have a $40/month plan that gives me 1500 minutes. How in the world did you manage to rack up $3K? Were you calling internationally?

12. Are they your charges or could it have been hacked into? I know 3-4 people who had 5000-7000.00 in international charges of fraudulent calls. At least one had direct bill paying from his bank account too.

13. It has to be a mistake. I find it incredible with todays plans...if your plan is $200 a month you have to have unlimited nights and weekends plus a least 2000 minutes. Even at .30cents minute that is 172 HOURS of talking...during primetime. It doesnt make sense. You need to call them.

14. Oh ouch!

15. Did you call 1-900-Hot Yugozlavian Dix two months ago and just never hang up? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice