OMG~'05 leather really is...TODIEFOR!!!!B virgin no more!^___^

voluptuous33

Sep 16, 2008
:drool:Hello Hello^__^" I've been drooling on this forum for the longest time over you lovely ladies'/gentlemen's gorrrRrrgeous Balenciaga beauties! Finally, with the help of kind fellow Bbag lovers from "authenticate this...", I got my very FIRST Bbaby! :heart::heart::heart:
She is a very tendered loved and cherished 2005 TEAL CITY...I've "embraced"(more like hugging,sniffing, and not letting go of)other people's recent yeared city bags before, yes, but I could never imagine a piece of leather this soft, lazy, smooshy, (and did I mention addictively nice smelling?) will one day be mineeee...! ? :yahoo:
I especially love how the color changes in different lighting, and how THICK the leather is! :drool:
Thanks for reading:smile: now I think I truely understand how addictive Bbags can be(Oo:huh:OOOOOoooo guess who is going to the Las Vegas Balenciaga store in March?!!!!!!!!!!! --->what a naughty, naughty dangerous thought! ha ha )

Last edited:
Congrats on your first Bbag. It's a nice feeling, right?! I'm sure you will love your new bag just as I'm sure it won't be your last ;)

Enjoy!

Pics?

Last edited:
hello hello, thanks! I love my new Bbaby so much that I took the Juicy charm off of my bracelet to decorate it!:smile:
Black GGH is also on my wish list..they are hard to come by, uh?good luck with your
search!^___________^
P.S. are you a Blythe lover too??:P

congrats :tup:
what a beautiful bag with yummy leather you have chosen for your first bbag!
Welcome to the bbag-addiction ;)
btw I love your bag charm :heart: very cute!

hello hello, thanks! I love my new Bbaby so much that I took the Juicy charm off of my bracelet to decorate it!:smile:
Black GGH is also on my wish list..they are hard to come by, uh?good luck with your
search!^___________^
P.S. are you a Blythe lover too??:P

thanks for wishing me luck on my quest for black GGH PT :smile::heart:

yes I really love Blythes, they are so adorable!
But it started only short time ago, I got my first Blythe doll, the one in my avatar :heart:
Do you have one or more too? :smile: