OMG: '04 LILAC Weekender - a DREAM !!!

1. This one didn't sell the first time around...maybe it was meant to be :graucho:

2. go get it first!

3. Are ya going for it Firstclass?? What a great addition to your already beautiful collection!

4. This is such a pretty color, and a good price don't ya think?

5. The color is so deep it's endless :P Any ideas on why it didn't sell the first time? Goodluck firstclass and jdy too (if you decide to bid that is)!!

6. Oh . . . no, I think I'm too small for a weekender, I'm only 5'3" !! I know this color - I've the '04 Lilac city .... and I still LOOOOOVE it :yahoo: ! GOOD LUCK everyone :flowers: :love:

7. It's gorgeous, I'm pretty sure the seller just ended it early the last time around. Glad it's back up!

8. I love it I love it !!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :wlae:
    I am trying to convince my husband that I need this bag soooooooo badly. We'll see :graucho:

9. thanks for posting, first! this is a gorgeous bag! myriam, hope you get it! good luck!!!!

10. Oh Myriamrees- convince him!!!!:yes: I hope you get to have this beauty!!!

11. This bag is a beauty! Goodluck to whoever is going for it!!

12. I don't know. Maybe it's just me but it seems a bit worn for my $$$. Despite the fact it's a rare bag, I couldn't live with the worn corners and pen marks :sad:

13. i agree. price seems a little too high for the current condition of bag....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice