OMG: '04 EGGPLANT purse - a DREAM !!!

1. :nuts: WOW WOW WOW that bag looks brand new. What a beauty!!!

2. I love this color! Is the seller a pfer?

3. Aww thanx first "I":heart:

4. It looks so beautiful! :drool: :heart: Good luck Percephonie!

5. I love the Purse style, but I just cant get into purple for some reason, otherwise I'd be all over it!

6. I'm not into purple either, but wow, that leather is incredible!

7. Yes - 'percephonie' is the seller ;) :love:

8. WOW... The leather is so gorgeous!!!:drool:

9. Percephonie ... I CANNOT believe it!!!! Are you getting rid of your B-Bags??!?!? You're putting up all your beauties!

I'm not a huge Purple fan, but this is a BEAUTIFUL bag!!

10. Thanx and don't worry CeeJay! The only reason I'm selling some of my B-Bags is because I've aquired more:sweatdrop: and can't afford to keep all unfortunately...

11. Oh, do I know that 'tune' well ... I've just been lazy, but I need to get off my butt and put some up as well ...

12. OMG! This lady called Jasmine just sent me a message through eBay saying:
    "Hi,
    I am an eBay member and also work for Balenciaga. I have noticed that you are selling a fake bag and shall be reporting you to eBay unless you remove the listing,
    Jasmine"

What the hell??!:confused1:

13. What an idiot! She probably...well, I can't even imagine what.:confused1: Anyone can see your Purse is beautiful and completely authentic - maybe she'll message you again saying that she feels bad and will take it off your hands.:nuts:

14. LOL I dunno if I would want her to though! I did contact her back asking her why exactly she thought it was fake. Let's hope she's decent enough to answer before doing anything rash and reporting the listing to eBay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice