Omega Tresor

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I just checked out this beauty at the store today. Newly released from BaselWorld2018.

What do you think? It comes in 36mm and 39mm. Stainless steel or gold with variations of silk and leather strap. Quartz movement.

Pics credit from www.omegawatches.com

I am eyeing the 36mm as 39mm is way too big for my wrist.

IMG_1525605555.208507.jpg
IMG_1525605642.776718.jpg
IMG_1525605652.393978.jpgIMG_1525605830.837490.jpg

I think they are beautiful. I like that it have diamonds around the face not inside. How do you like silk strap? I have never try on one before.

I can’t really comment on the fabric strap although the base is leather, as I don’t own one. They are so classy looking for evenings but I’m not sure about durability for daily wear, I might knock it and pull out some fibres. The navy blue leather is stunning but the MOP dial makes it so ‘lively’. I couldn’t compare the blue fabric strap as it was sold. SA says dial is white enamel, less prone to discolouration.

Reactions: Mai1981
I can’t really comment on the fabric strap although the base is leather, as I don’t own one. They are so classy looking for evenings but I’m not sure about durability for daily wear, I might knock it and pull out some fibres. The navy blue leather is stunning but the MOP dial makes it so ‘lively’. I couldn’t compare the blue fabric strap as it was sold. SA says dial is white enamel, less prone to discolouration.
I like the 2nd and 4th watch you posted.

I like the 2nd and 4th watch you posted.

Thanks Mai1981. The last one in rose gold is out of my budget for a quartz watch. First one in dark blue is in my mind....or the second one with MOP dial. I already own two other watches with MOP dials and one with dark grey dial. So the dark blue would be a nice addition. The 39mm comes in different combinations of the 36mm straps so I’m thinking a light coloured dial that can make with brown-taupe, grey and dark blue leather straps.