Ombre sabrina in blue.....outlets yet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone has seen any of these there? Or julianne ombre?
    I wanted to go to the outlet today and take the amethyst bridgit back, but my kids have a 2 hour delay so now I can't......booo!
    I am really hoping since tomorrow is my birthday, I will be able to talk DH in to letting me go out by myself for a few hours to go (takes almost an hour to get there and an hour to get home).

2. I haven't seen any, but I hope you get super lucky and are able to score one! Happy Early Birthday!

3. I have not seen any ombre sabrinas at the outlet but I know bloomingdales had one in the blue, purple and green as of thursday. They were 208.00 plus tax. I will be getting the purple one next week. You may want to call around.

4. OMG! I want blue. Where is this at? I don't have a Bloomingdales near me. Could you give me the location so I could try calling? Thanks!