Ombre Patent Wallet in Rainforest?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
For those of you who have seen this wallet in person what do you think? I've loved it ever since it first popped up on the Nordies website but I'm afraid it would be a waste of money. I have an LV agenda that I use as a wallet. I absolutely adore it and have used it everyday since I got it over a year ago. I feel like it was too expensive to sit aside while I use the ombre patent one. But I know I'd only use one or the other, not both. I would just pass on it but every time I see it I feel like it's calling to me!

For those of you who have seen this wallet in person what do you think? I've loved it ever since it first popped up on the Nordies website but I'm afraid it would be a waste of money. I have an LV agenda that I use as a wallet. I absolutely adore it and have used it everyday since I got it over a year ago. I feel like it was too expensive to sit aside while I use the ombre patent one. But I know I'd only use one or the other, not both. I would just pass on it but every time I see it I feel like it's calling to me!

I think it would look great with the upcoming tie-dye green bag that we all seem determined to have! :tup:

I like the patent stuff. I say go for it!

Arrrggh! It's so hard. If I get it I'd have to put my LV Agenda away. But I just really like it! And you're so right it would look excellent with my future Tie Dye Mandy!

Does anyone on here have any of the patent ombre stuff? Bags or anything? I've always been curious what they look like irl...like do they look cheap? Sometimes that patent stuff can have that plastic-y look to it:yucky:

The bag in my avatar. It's part of the Holiday collection. I think stores will be getting it some time in October but we don't know anything for sure or what stores will carry it. Hopefully at least Saks and Nordies though.