Ombre Modeling Pics... Let's compare...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have the Ombre Poppy Pocket Hobo, and I do love the looks of this bag on my shelf :nuts:... but every time I model it at home, I'm not sure how she looks. She fits my criteria in terms of "hobo", "extra pockets", "patent" and "pretty" lol, but every time I model her I feel something is "off" and I can't figure out what it is... I stuffed her with my wallet, lrg wristlet, diapers, another wristlet and some minor things... what do you think about the pics (sorry about the clothing, didn't feel like dressing up for a pic) If you have a pocket hobo (any color) do you mind making a model comp pic and posting? I wonder if they all slouch this funny... I really don't know what to do with this bag. I do like her, and I feel like something is wrong at the same time... I don't really want to give her up but I"m not sure If i want to wear her either... hmmmm... confused... Love Love the Ombre, but is it enough?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please give me your opinion and pics...:P

2. I have one, but sold it, I wasnt a fan of how it hung.

3. I don't have this bag in any color, but I've been eyeing it online and have been giving alot of thought to getting it. I really love the colors in your bag, but I just can't get into the bag itself. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems as though the pockets are just stuck there on the front of the bag and they look off to me. I'm probably not making any sense, but I think that's what I dislike about this bag style. I really want to like it though, because I love the colors. It's such a unique color and being patent makes it even better. Why couldn't they make the Hailey in the ombre??

4. I like the way it looks on you...But if you Don't love it and if it doesn't (wow) you, then you will Not be Happy!!!!So I say, if you can't figure out what may be missing, I'd find something else. You could always pick up the wristlet in that color combo, I'am thinking about it.....Good Luck;)I do like the Poppy line though, I have the Patent Spotlight in Black and I love the way I have 2 choices to carry her...

5. I like the color and size but it just looks to me like Coach just stuck the pockets on it, they aren't recessed into the bag if that makes sense. Also those pockets look like two set of button eyes staring out kind of creepy like. Other than that, I like the bag wouldn't buy it for myself cause I don't buy a lot of color bags.

But, if you are having second thoughts, sell it and get or wait for somrthing else you won't second guess yourself on the purchase.

6. It's funny that you ask this, because up until now I wasn't sure how I felt about this bag either (I on the other hand do not own it). I've always loved the colors, but just couldn't get into the overall look, ie: the pockets and general placement of them. Now that I've seen photos of it being modeled I like it much more! I think it looks great on you! I have to agree with Dawnqueen69 though, you have to be happy with it to love it for the long haul! :smile:

7. i'm not sure what it is... i love the color and style (being a hobo) but it dosent look too scrunched? i've never used her so far, she's still nwt so i could return her, but i just dont know if i should... the "eyes" dont bother me as much, i had the groovy "stare at me" for 1/2 a year, i m used to it lol :biggrin:

8. ^ Lol, I got you! because I carried the owl looking Legacy Leigh for months until by dd begged me fot it. :smile:

9. #9 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    Here are some of my modeling shots of my pocket hobos! ;)

All my stuff is loaded in them too!!

It looks like to me, and not that there is a right way or a wrong way to carry a bag, I carry mine more on my side and you carry yours pushed back more, hope that makes sense....because mine don't look like they slouch quite so much....hmmmm...I don't think it looks bad, but you have to love it!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ^^ so your bag is filled with your things and not just paper? my bag looks like that when i put the paper in, once my stuff is in, it weighs the bag down and it gets that scrunchy slouch... hmmm... do u wear urs often, is she comfortable?

11. Hnmmmm...sometimes with certain bags for me I have to rearrange the stuff inside, IDK sometimes it makes a bag hang different....I am kind of weird about how a bag hangs!! Yes I have carried my ombre for a good week and a half and I love her.....so comfy!!!

12. i was thinking of getting her in black too, black may be working even better than ombre since i love ombre "on my shelf" soooo much.... (more that on my arm) lol. if i'd see someone at the mall walking with that bag, i bet i would be absolutely in love with the bag. whenever i see ppl walk with coach bags, i want the same ones (if it looks great on them) lol. havent seen one single person in public with a poppy hobo yet... only the glam totes... i m giving up groovy for this one bkz it fits more and still has pockets outside (which was an important criteria)...
    btw- do u fill yours up to the top? i have it barely filled- that may be it as well?! hmmm... i really want to make it work, she;s so pretty...!

13. I think it looks great, but i like a lot of slouch.

14. I like the way this bag looks on you... the Slouch is really nice...

15. Here is mine it is the signature poppy. I will have to get some modeling pics but I have been wearing it ever since I got it. I love the way it fits it is very comfy it does slouch once you have all you stuff in it.

[​IMG]