O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
I must have this bag. It is absolutely stunning!!!! :drool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• OmbreGreen.jpg
    OmbreGreen.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 125
Uuughh! I don't know if I want to wait for this to go on sale. I haven't carried my Silver Exeter yet. I could just sell it...I haven't even taken the tags off. I said I would never buy a LAMB at retail....but this bag will look so cute with my HL Varsity jacket. If I wait for it to go on sale it won't be until fall....that's all spring and summer I could've been carrying it. Gwen sucks. Why didn't she put this bag out back in December? lol I'm talking nonsense right now...really just venting and thinking out loud. Please ignore me. :hysteric:

Lol, yeah I know. I am trying so hard to be strong but ShopBop always has the best pics and it just looks soooooo goooooood!!! :drool:

I have no idea why I haven't carried that Silver Exeter yet...I'm suddenly on a shoulder bag kick right now. It's Marley Hill Madness, lol.

You guys are definitely right, it's just so hard to be patient sometimes. But I know that I will be pi$$ed as mud at myself for giving in and buying it now when it eventually does go on sale. So I will just have to wait and keep giving myself pep talks, lol

Its hard I know, but we know they will go on sale in a few months. In the mean time thats more play money...or we could buy some HL shirts, little stuff like that is cute or clothing only..i dont know..just trying to think of something. I want the b/w BAD!!!!!!!!!! but its like taxes, i know the sale is coming. NO DOUBT! damn taxes sure are..