Ombre Green Chain Hopewell

I'm starting to think maybe the Hopewell isn't a shoulder bag after all. The strap drop is 6.5". So I know the drop on the Esquivel was 6" and it was an armpit bag....so I doubt half an inch would make a big difference. Darn, I might not get it now.

I would like the see the "Noe" in person (forgot the real name of it). I think it might be cute if you replace the drawstring with a nice scarf but I've never carried that style of bag before. I think it's comparable to those Dooney & Bourke drawstring bags so I might go try one on at Macy's just to give myself an idea.

You know seeing the green chain bags online and then in person is a totally different experience. They really do look black and green online, and then in person they are 'POW' , blue and green. For myself though honestly i think i would rather have it black and green... It's still a really pretty bag i just would have liked it to be black instead.

Hey lambiepie - that is a helpful description!

I've been lusting after the green chain bags online - and at the last minute before clicking BUY went back to my original Checkerboard 'plan'. I love the green chain bags, love 'em - but was definitely thinking it was more of a black/green color combo.

I'm going to do a Nordies field trip in hopes of seeing what the colors look like up close and personal. The blue isn't a deal breaker by any means, but absolutely a good thing to know, if I had purchased, I would have been surprised to see blue when I was thinking black!

Christina G

I'm starting to think maybe the Hopewell isn't a shoulder bag after all. The strap drop is 6.5". So I know the drop on the Esquivel was 6" and it was an armpit bag....so I doubt half an inch would make a big difference. Darn, I might not get it now.

I would like the see the "Noe" in person (forgot the real name of it). I think it might be cute if you replace the drawstring with a nice scarf but I've never carried that style of bag before. I think it's comparable to those Dooney & Bourke drawstring bags so I might go try one on at Macy's just to give myself an idea.

The drawstring bag is gigantic, it doesn't look that big in the pictures but it's huge!

Well, that's good to know. I'm not a fan of big bags....hopefully the Hopewell will fit nicely on my shoulder cause it looks so wonderful in the pictures!

I know it's wishful thinking but I REALLY REALLY want the Green Ombre Chain stuff to go on sale on the 21st. I know my chances are pretty much non-existent...but I WANT THAT BAG SO BADLY!!!!!! :hysteric: