Ombre checkerboard bag????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Weird how the seller says she used it twice, but the tags are still attached:hrmm:
    Otherwise its a decent price.

2. ^^It looks like the seller grabbed a random plastic tag and stuck it through the price tag and one of the holes on the bag...the bag looks to be in really good shape. I can't remember what oxfords were going for at Off 5th, definitely not $625. I don't think I would pay more than what the bag is currently listed at since it's been used.

3. I would first challenge her and ask her about the tags being attached and being used twice, just to clarify. I like to get them to admit things so that I have it in black and white should anything happen. Ebay is all about CYA.

4. I just paid $422 for a silver Oxford off ebay. I think the seller got it for around $310 but there's not any at the stores around me. In my opinion it was worth it I LOVE it :yahoo: