Olympe or Miroir

I went to pick up my Desmayo today and asked my SA about the Olympe. And she showed me the Nimbus which was ginormous!
I was quite impressed with the leather feel though, the surface is not as delicate as I imagined it to be, so yes it's definitely something I could use often.

The store didn't have any of the other Olympe bags yet, so I have trouble visualising how big the Cirrus might be. LV site says 14.1" so it might not be too huge after all.

But I'm beginning to think since I like the Cirrus because of its frame and 'structure' over the other Olympes, I'm probably gona be quite annoyed if it crumbles into a heap when I set it down.

And thanks to KathyD carrying the miroir to the grocery store, I'm feeling much more enthusiastic about the Miroir Lockit now! LOL!
Yeah the Miroir is PVC, but daaaaamn it's PVC with style :jammin:

Here's the pic when I tried it on at the store :smile:
attachment.php

And here it is back home with me! :heart:

attachment.php

Ohhh you got desmayos!!? Post pics. They are my FAVE sunnies ever!

Attachments

• IMG_0664_1.JPG
    IMG_0664_1.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,037
They're gorgeous!! What was retail on them? I know usually around $500- I just need to know the exact dent in my wallet. I LOVE them! Look me up if you wanna use them then find them a new home...lol

I LOVE your new sunglasses!!! I always wanted to try them on, but my store doesn't have them.....I might ask them to get them in for me.........

BTW I would get Olimpe over mirroir. I love mirroir line, don't get me wrong, but you can probably get more use out of Olimpe....unless you are a collector, and want 1 Mirroir in your collection.

If you can find the Cirrus, then go for that, but don't be afraid of the Miroir at all! I wear really casual clothing and somehow my gold and silver Speedy's always manage to look so nice with my outfits! I've carried that thing to Home Depot, Target, shopping at the malls, the grocery store and everywhere I go, I get endless compliments. Those bags were the hands down best purchases I've made (I got the silver one for Christmas and bought the gold one in January).