Olivia Harris/Gryson

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Read the past threads on OH but just got 2 bags today and would love any/all input!

I got the viola baby ball and double bucket ball hobo. I think the design is not over the top but a bit different and I've seen her studded stuff at Saks and liked it.

2. I bought a Olivia Harris Patch East West satchel off of GILT last year and I am extremely happy with it. It has held up well and I think the leather is fairly nice. I've seen some negative opinions on this line in the past, but I've had nothing but good luck with my bag. I would not hesitate to buy another. I looked at the bags you bought and think they are very cute! I like the studs.

3. I love the double bucket ball hobo. I think you will be very happy with it. Glad I didn't get on GILT today. I'm sure I would've bought something! :smile: