Oliver Peoples Sunnies

babygirl

Aug 14, 2006
Does anyone ever put Oliver Peoples sunglasses on sale? I'm obsessed with the Nona sunnies, but I can't justify dropping $350 on them without attempting to find a deal. Does anyone have any info? I need these shades!!!:sunnies

babygirl

Aug 14, 2006
Thanks karetotalk. I got a pair of Nora's on Gilt, but they aren't the same. I haven't even worn them yet. I'll keep looking.

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
At Saks' F&F Sale, you can get Oliver Peoples sunnies at a discount. Also, random OP sunnies pop up on Bluefly.

sammiekat

CHANEL/CL Enabler
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
2 Star Town
Billion Dollar Babes just had an Oliver Peoples sale last week- it's now over... The prices were around $100-$150 and they had a bunch of styles. They may do a "Blowout Sale" in the future with any remaining styles so you may want to become a member. They also have a coupon code good through March for $10 off $100 or more- DEALIO310

http://www.billiondollarbabes.com/index.aspx

Last edited:

gymmia

Jan 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
I've found some at Loehmanns but they aren't in pristine condition. IIRC they were about $100.

I did buy a pair from Gilt, which I love. Perfect condition with the sleeper bag and the case for about $200.

linda19

Sep 7, 2008
if you are in NYC, there are eyeglass stores, like gruen eyes, that carry the brand and always have end of season sales. my friend has gotten oliver peoples sunglasses for around $100 during these sales. gruen eyes will list their sales info in new york magazine and on ny mag's website.