Oliver People sunglasses

1. Okay...Im so upset with myself! I bought 3 pairs of (Athena)Oliver People sunglasses before I went on vacation! I bought the green, purple and brown tortoise shell. I ended up wearing my kate spades the entire time and now that we are home I dont think I like them any more! I can not return them as its been over the 10 day policy...I may like them at some point...should I keep them? Or post them in the marketplace? Let me know what you think.

2. Wow, 3 pairs? :lol: If you know you're not going to wear them, I'd sell them. They're so cute, someone here would probably pick them up!

I have the Athenas in white, I love them! :love: The green ones are pretty, too.

3. I guess I'd sell them!
    Neiman's carries them, where'd you buy them?

4. Wow, 3 pairs? :lol:

Over the top on line shopper...I swear my husband is going to take my lap top away soon...I had decided I was going to start collecting sunglasses and I sure have a great start!

5. I bought them from Oliver peoples direct

6. post pics

7. I have the Athena spice also purchased from Oliver Peoples online. I wore them the last 3 days while in Los Angeles and felt very glam!!

8. Maybe instead of getting a refund (which is out of the question) they will allow you to exchange them for different pairs. I would definitely at least keep one pair of the Athenas, they're gorgeous.

9. Great idea! I will call in the AM and see if I could exchange atleast one pair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice