oliver people sunglasses at gilt.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has ne1 bought oliver peoples from gilt b4? I boutght some when they first had oliver peoples sunglasses a few months ago and wanted to know if ne1 received defective sunglasses? The lens' on mine (if u look real close)look like they werent coated evenly , some spots were missed or sumthin. Did ne1 else notice this?

2. Eeekkk! I just bought the Leyla. Hope they come ok. I would be upset and ask for my money back.

3. urs prolly will, i prlly got a bad one from the bunch. just my luck! I was going to return them, but I really wanted them so i thought maybe ill get them repaired at OP store. So as i was debating, OP showed up again on gilt, but the ones i wanted sold out. I checked again yesterday for the 3rd time and they sold out again. I was planning on buyin another one and returning the defective one. =(

4. I purchased a pair during the last OP sale. They were perfect!

5. i also got a pair during the first sale and they seemed fine

6. love them....

7. hmm. I thought mine were perfect too until i looked at them closely and saw the spot that was uncoated. Try holding up to ur bathroom light or daylight and see if u see nethin. I was thinking... I knew the price was too good to be true. haha. lol.

8. You might want to check if you have a TJ Maxx near you. I was there last week and they had tons of OP sunglasses for between 29.99-49.99

9. yep, not a ton at my place, but they had them there.

10. i just checked right now, in my bathroom and they look fine to me.