Olive Velo or Papeete City? - PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, help!

As the title reads, would you rather?

• Olive RH Velo

• Papeete RH City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crazyinlv

O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
North Andover
Oh goodness, I am having issues deciding. I have a Papeete RH city and she is amazing But Olive Velo I have not seen. I am so sorry I can not help. Great issue though :P

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
^^ Bah!!! Thought this was my first answer! Thought I could count on you!!!!

LOL JK - thanks for the input. :smile:

May 7, 2008
SW Florida
Hmmmm... I am loving the Velo style, but I think I prefer Papeete as far as colors go! It's bright and cheery, perfect for spring/summer and more along the lines of my personal style! Olive is a lovely color, but I just feel like I would tire of it more easily. That's my two cents for what it's worth!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
^^ Worthy, worthy! Thank you dear scoobie!

I think I'm leaning towards that way too. I do like Olive, but not LOVE. And maybe it doesn't go with my stuff...

northerndancer

What, me worry?
O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
The Cool Cool North
Hmmm. One vote for each so far. Both great choices but I'm going to vote for the Olive velo. This season's Olive (and Canard) don't seem like reissues of old colours and are both spectacular IMO.

irishjj

Dec 15, 2009
NYC
Papeete all the way, very very pretty. I am really not loving the pics I've seen of Olive so far.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I voted for Olive because I don't care for Papeete color-wise. Olive is more of a year round color and the Velo style is fresh, a change from the City.

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
^^ Oh noooo, violetgirl! haha.

In your opinion, is it muted green? Or a brighter green?

I'm afraid I can't do bright greens. I love 05 Dolma, but this doesn't look as muted as that.

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
I voted for Olive because I don't care for Papeete color-wise. Olive is more of a year round color and the Velo style is fresh, a change from the City.
Another one for Olive - thanks Roey. My fear is that the color won't "go" as it is inbetweeny weeny.