Olive Uggs?? Anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am an ugg addict. I have 2 classic short in sand, 2 classic short in chestnut, 1 classic short in black, 1 coquette in sand, and 1 sundance in chestnut. I've been wanting the classic talls, but everytime I put them on I think they make me look stumpy. But then I think I'm just being self-conscious and want them again! So I was looking on ugg.com and they're out of the classic talls in my size and the colors I'd want. Because I have all sand, chestnut, and black - I wanted to go for mink or olive. Does anyone have the olive? And should I go with another pair of shorts? I'm barely 5'2 - and my legs are super short - this is why I think I should just steer clear of the talls... HELP!:hysteric:

2. My friend has a pair of the olive cargo boots and they are just lovely, I saw them and immediately wanted a pair! I think the olive color is great. My friend is taller than you by a few inches, so I can't speak to height, but I think it's a nice color.

3. Ahh! So I told my boyfriend that they happened to have ONE size of the classic short olive on ugg.com - size 5 - and he bought them for me! Oooooh I'm so excited!!! :yahoo:

...and now it's time to check into ugg rehab! :wacko:

4. my friend has a pair in olive and i dont know if its hers but they look some what more grey than olive.....but when u look at them on line they are definatly olive!!!

5. These are called "burnt olive"

[​IMG]

6. ^^^ Very nice color. I have sand and baby blue Uggs and love them!!!!