Olive Quilted Mam Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received my new Olive Quilted MAM today and I love it!!! The color is great and the size is perfect. This bag has renewed my interest in RM!!
    Having a hard time figuring out how to upload pics. Any help?

2. I'm here! Try photobucket?

3. I tried to add a link to photobucket and all that comes up is text. What am I doing wrong?

4. use the IMG code link

5. [​IMG]

Okay here we go. Thanks for the help girls!!

6. Ooh, that's a very unique color! How do you like it?

The antiqued brass hw looks GREAT!

7. [​IMG]

Back of the bag just as beautiful as the front!!

8. I love the olive color and the tassel too gorgeous bag!

9. Love it :tup:

10. The color is actually a little darker than the photos show but I actually love it!!! I had left RM for a while but all these new fall styles are drawing me back in!!!:smile:

11. Gorgeous, Aimee! Even though you said the pics are a little lighter than the actual bag, I still think your bag is much lighter than the olive quilted MAC I bought and then exchanged for an almond one. You're bag is gorgeous, that's the color I really wanted the MAC to be.

We'd love more pics! Mod pics, perhaps?

12. Such a beautiful bag! Congratulations.

13. Here are some mod pics!!
    [​IMG]

14. Such a gorgeous MAM, congrats! I love the quilting and esp the olive color!

15. One more!!
    [​IMG]