OLIVE MAM Mod Shots - Loving this bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, here is my new and improved Olive MAM. What is that they say? The 2nd time's the charm?? :smile:

I wore this bag last night while taking my fiance out to dinner for his Birthday... (yup Matt & Desi share the same birthdays!! woot!)

Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think this color ROCKS.. I absolutely love it and I have a feeling it will stay in my collection for evah!

2. Wow! You look stunning with Olive, LR! Absolutely gorgeous mod shots! :drool:

3. Beautiful bag, and your outfit,too! It looks quite big, I almost thought it was a MAB.

4. Beautiful bag! and you are so pretty!

5. That looks great on you!! Are you in Philly? It looks like Philly to me, born and raised.

6. Gorgeous!!!

7. I sure am!! This was taken right near Fitzwater & 6th..

Thanks y'all! I am really loving this new bag. I am a huge green freak so it's nice to have such a unique shade of green :graucho:

8. WOW! The bag is beautiful. You should be an RM model! Congrats!

9. I am LOVin' that olive green!! You look beautiful, LR!

10. I love it!!! I think this color would be fab in a MAC!!! You looks great LR!

11. The Olive looks really great on you especially paired up with black. I'm a green freak too (** and I love my Olive MAM as well :yes:)

You have gorgeous hair!!

12. Gorgeous as usual! You AND your olive mam!

13. That bag is TDF, and you wear it well!

14. oh man, a new lemming. thanks a bunch. lol

15. Olive is really pretty, congrats!