Oldie reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Special thanks to s. tighe to help me locate this precious bag: 05 Rouge Theatre in great condition. She just came back from LMB for handle cleaning. I am pretty happy with the result!

Attached Files:

2. A couple of comparison pictures:

All my red: '11 Coquelicot, '12 Cassis and '05 RT
    All my '05 oldies: Magenta, Turquoise and RT

I used to have an Apple Green First but sold it. I found it a bit hard to wear.

Attached Files:

3. What a beauty!!!:tup::love::heart:

You're an oldie lover, just like me.. Huge congrats, super great find!!:choochoo:

4. Thanks! Saw all your oldie reveals. They are awesome! :smile:

5. She's beautiful Catash! Congrats! Do you happen to have a "before" pic? Would love to see the change!

6. What a beauty! Congrats!

7. Beautiful collection Catash! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Do you have a before pic of the handles on the RT? Very curious as to how much can be cleaned up!

8. Just a beautiful color! So happy for you to have found this beauty and to have her cleaned up!

9. Beautiful bag! You have a lovely collection.

10. Wow! Major congrats~such a gorgeous color! So glad you are happy with the LMB handle cleaning. That s.tighe sure is a helpful sweetheart! :smile:

11. Great color
    :hbeat:
    Congrats !

12. Huge congrats, it's beautiful!!

13. Rouge Theatre is a very special color; MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS on the addition to your wonderful collection!!! :tup::tup:

14. They did a really nice job on the handles, wonder what they use??? Hmmm... (BTW, to multi quote I click on the dot in between quote and q reply on all of the ones I want to quote except the last one, on that one I click quote and they all show up. Not sure if that's how you're supposed to do it but it seems to work for me!).