Oldie Reveal and Family Picture!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    I've been lusting after Bals since 2009 but it wasn't until this year that I could afford them and now I have three! My most recent acquisition is a 2007 Violet Work! I love it! The leather is to die for and there is only a little fading. My other two are Amethyst and Blue Lavender Cities. All the colors were my HGs. Thank you for letting me share! :smile:

Attached Files:

Dextersmom, ksuromax and Harper Quinn like this.
  2. Congrats! What a beautiful family! I have a BL and am possibly considering amethyst -- your picture really helps me in comparing these colors. Enjoy!

3. What a vibrant family!:heart:

4. What a beautiful trio! Congrats!

5. Beautiful! What an incredible trio of colors. Congrats on your new Violet, too!

6. Thank you, ladies. I love them all!

You should definitely get Amethyst, it's amazing!

7. Gorgeous bags! I'm so envious!

8. Major congrats on your super trío!!:heart::heart:

9. I had my eye on that violet too - the leather is incredible! Congratulations! Love your choice of bold pop colours!

10. thank you!

thank you! Are you loving your violet?

Thanks! I only have 2 black bags, bold colors are definitely my thing! I love blues, purples, and pinks. While I love the color of my BL, the leather on the amethyst and violet is soooo much nicer and it makes we want to find more bright colored oldies.

11. Beautiful family!

12. Love them all!!! All are stunning colors!!! Awesome choices!!!

13. Beautiful little family! What vibrant rich colors!

14. Such great colors!

15. LOVE your choice of beautiful saturated Bal bag colors!! Gorgeous!! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice