Oldie Reveal and Family Picture!

piosavsfan

Dec 28, 2010
California
I've been lusting after Bals since 2009 but it wasn't until this year that I could afford them and now I have three! My most recent acquisition is a 2007 Violet Work! I love it! The leather is to die for and there is only a little fading. My other two are Amethyst and Blue Lavender Cities. All the colors were my HGs. Thank you for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I've been lusting after Bals since 2009 but it wasn't until this year that I could afford them and now I have three! My most recent acquisition is a 2007 Violet Work! I love it! The leather is to die for and there is only a little fading. My other two are Amethyst and Blue Lavender Cities. All the colors were my HGs. Thank you for letting me share! :smile:
What a vibrant family!:heart:

s.tighe

Apr 11, 2015
Beautiful! What an incredible trio of colors. Congrats on your new Violet, too!

ponypie

bal epoque
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I had my eye on that violet too - the leather is incredible! Congratulations! Love your choice of bold pop colours!

piosavsfan

Dec 28, 2010
California
Gorgeous bags! I'm so envious!
thank you!

Major congrats on your super trío!!:heart::heart:
thank you! Are you loving your violet?

I had my eye on that violet too - the leather is incredible! Congratulations! Love your choice of bold pop colours!
Thanks! I only have 2 black bags, bold colors are definitely my thing! I love blues, purples, and pinks. While I love the color of my BL, the leather on the amethyst and violet is soooo much nicer and it makes we want to find more bright colored oldies.