Oldie but Goodie! Loving my Gucci Treasure Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I just got a Gucci Treasure Bag in a very good condition! I know this is a vintage bag that was released probably 12-15 years ago, but this was my eye candy back then.. I just got this for a really good deal and I can really say that even though this is an old purse, I am still in love with it! I am really loving my new though old purchase! I think it is still trendy even though it was released a decade ago!
    3ea9e649-6b06-4b30-8e8d-be7f9695b9f0.jpg

2. Congrats! It is indeed a great design. Boxy purses like Chanel vanity case and unique shapes are so refreshing!

iqaganda likes this.
  3. Very cute! Not considered vintage but does have vintage type vibe.

iqaganda likes this.
  4. Classic. I've eyed this for years myself. Congrats.

iqaganda likes this.
  5. very pretty! enjoy it

iqaganda likes this.
  6. Thanks!

Thanks! Me too, I have always wanted this bag for a very long time, but I went on a purse ban for a very long time due to some reasons and when I came back, she was already hmmm... A decade old? Or more than that? That’s why even it’s an old design, I’ve been loving using it. Not to mention the GG pattern is trendy lately.

papertiger likes this.
  7. Very pretty and appears to be in great shape, enjoy!

iqaganda likes this.
  8. Thanks! Yes, it is in a great shape and also, it was a real bargain! It was missing the keys though.. :sad: But that's okay.