Oldie But A Goodie. Vintage Flap Reveal!

nerimanna

Nov 9, 2012
I needed this bag ages ago! And literally it was made 18-20 years ago (3XXXXXX series).

Here's something old but new to me, a vintage small chanel flap in black lambskin all the way from Japan. Good condition and good price! :tup: I really like this design because I think the border breaks the monotony of the matelassé. And I like how the size can easily go from day to night and casual to formal.

Who else has the same bag? :biggrin:

DSCN5039_zpsb8791833.jpg

DSCN5041_zps673d0383.jpg

I needed this bag ages ago! And literally it was made 18-20 years ago (3XXXXXX series).

Here's something old but new to me, a vintage small chanel flap in black lambskin all the way from Japan. Good condition and good price! :tup: I really like this design because I think the border breaks the monotony of the matelassé. And I like how the size can easily go from day to night and casual to formal.

DSCN5039_zpsb8791833.jpg

DSCN5041_zps673d0383.jpg

Your bag looks beautiful! I too just bought a vintage flap, 4xxxseries I think the lambskin is so luxurious. Congratulations and wear it in good health dear.😊

DSCN5039_zpsb8791833.jpg

DSCN5041_zps673d0383.jpg
I love this bag, it's beautiful! Congrats on a great find!