Oldie But A Goodie. Vintage Flap Reveal!

nerimanna

Nov 9, 2012
I needed this bag ages ago! And literally it was made 18-20 years ago (3XXXXXX series).

Here's something old but new to me, a vintage small chanel flap in black lambskin all the way from Japan. Good condition and good price! :tup: I really like this design because I think the border breaks the monotony of the matelassé. And I like how the size can easily go from day to night and casual to formal.

Who else has the same bag? :biggrin:

Jenchun21

Aug 19, 2011
Beautiful!!! I love great vintage Chanel finds. Congrats! Please post some mod pics, would love to see how you wear it.

Pillow8

Feb 1, 2014
Classic beauty. Congrats on your vintage find. 👍 Pls post mod pics :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

kittymoomoo

Nov 10, 2013
san francisco, ca.
I needed this bag ages ago! And literally it was made 18-20 years ago (3XXXXXX series).

Here's something old but new to me, a vintage small chanel flap in black lambskin all the way from Japan. Good condition and good price! :tup: I really like this design because I think the border breaks the monotony of the matelassé. And I like how the size can easily go from day to night and casual to formal.

Your bag looks beautiful! I too just bought a vintage flap, 4xxxseries I think the lambskin is so luxurious. Congratulations and wear it in good health dear.😊

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago

I love this bag, it's beautiful! Congrats on a great find!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Lovely bag; quite a few here have this in various colors; congrats on your acquisition!